If you are looking to change your diet in a healthier way, the eat clean smoothie will be a great choice. Drinking delicious smoothies that combine natural and nutrient-rich ingredients will help you provide enough nutrients every day, stay fuller for longer, and have more energy for every meal.
Smoothies are no longer a strange choice in healthy menus because most of them are low-carb items, containing many essential vitamins and minerals for the body, easy to digest but still help you feel full for a long time. and effective appetite suppression.
If you’re ready to start the day with a nutritious drink, the following 5 increaseheightblog.com eat clean smoothie recipes will help you start eating healthy right away!
Eat clean smoothie from nutritious fruit
1. Blueberry smoothie (215 calories)
A simple eat clean smoothie made from blueberries and milk can help you start your day perfectly with all the nutrients you need. This is a perfect substitute for breakfast and extremely easy to make.
With the recipe below, you can also choose other berries along with your preferred milk, including animal or plant-based milk to create the healthy and delicious smoothie you want.
Optional alternative blueberry smoothie recipe with berries and your favorite milk
- 120ml milk (recommended coconut milk or almond milk. You can choose any other milk, preferably vegan milk)
- 50g fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 30g protein powder (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth.
- You can add shaved ice or freeze blueberries to replace ice if you want to drink cold. Pour into a glass and enjoy.
2. Tropical fruit smoothie (450 calories)
Popular and easily available tropical fruits are also a great choice if you want to enjoy an eat clean smoothie for breakfast, especially in the summer!
The smoothie recipe that increaseheightblog.com offers will include enough carbs, protein and healthy fats – all essential nutrients in a daily diet. So you can safely apply the recipe for both main meals and snacks to ensure adequate nutrients.
Combine greens and tropical fruits to make a great summer drink
- 1 ripe avocado
- 50g fresh pineapple
- 80g fresh spinach
- Juice lemon
- Frozen cauliflower (about a small handful)
- 130g coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed powder
- 1-2 small ginger root
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Stone (optional)
- Put all ingredients in blender. Blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes or until smooth.
- Taste and adjust, adding honey to sweeten or add coconut milk to thin the smoothie. You can blend for 1 minute more for a smoother smoothie. Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy.
Eat clean smoothie according to the diet
3. Green detox smoothie (148 calories)
Combining green leafy vegetables will help you have an eat clean smoothie with effective detox effects. The following veggie smoothie recipe made with nutrient-rich superfoods like kale, avocado, almonds and cucumbers will help you cleanse your body and get all you need every day without any extras. Any expensive ingredients.
Green smoothies are a great choice for you to add vegetables and detox your body
- Some kale
- A handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1 avocado
- 1 small cucumber
- 240ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (optional)
- Juice lemon
- Separate the avocado flesh and put all ingredients into the green machine on high speed. You should use a spoon to stir gently to make the blender easier. Blend until the smoothie is smooth.
- You can add almond milk to make the smoothie thinner as you like. Pour the smoothie into a glass, garnish with some mint leaves on top and enjoy.
4. Eat clean smoothie for keto (330 calories)
The keto diet tends to reduce carbs and focus more calories from fat. If you are following the keto diet and want to change your menu, try the following eat clean smoothie recipe.
This type of keto smoothie ensures low carb criteria, good for the digestive system, supports weight loss, lowers cholesterol and controls blood sugar levels extremely effectively.
The keto diet can also apply healthy smoothies
- 240ml water
- 100g frozen berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.)
- 40g fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- Have frozen berries ready for smoothies at any time. You can substitute your favorite nuts for this recipe.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy.
5. Energy-boosting matcha smoothie (75 calories)
Matcha is rich in a type of catechin called EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), which has anti-cancer effects for the body. Matcha also helps you stay hydrated and aids in weight loss.
Not only that, matcha when combined with ingredients like the formula of increaseheightblog.com also has the effect of increasing energy. You can safely enjoy this smoothie for a healthy breakfast and start your day with more energy.
You can start your day full of energy with a matcha smoothie
- 130g coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 130g spinach
- 4 stones (optional)
- 2 tablespoons healthy sweetener
- 20g nuts
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, about 10-20 seconds.
- You can increase or decrease the amount of coconut milk or replace it with nut milk to change the thickness of the smoothie to your liking. Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy.
Eat clean smoothies are always the perfect choice no matter what diet you are following. With a large amount of nutrition and health benefits that this drink brings, what are you waiting for, start making delicious smoothies for yourself and the whole family!
10 Clean Eating Smoothie Recipes to Jump-Start Your Morning https://www.shape.com/healthy-eating/meal-ideas/clean-eating-smoothie-recipes Accessed October 29, 2020
Hi everyone, I’m Tony Scotti, an expert in the field of height increase with many years of experience researching and applying height increase methods, and have achieved promising results. I have created increase height blog as a personal blog to share knowledge and experience about what I have learned during the process of improving my own height.