Chia seeds have a number of health benefits. Alternating weight loss dishes with chia seeds will help your daily menu more abundant.
Chia seeds have taken the throne as a trendy superfood. Although many people exaggerate the benefits of chia seeds, they are actually packed with nutrients, especially omega-3 fatty acids, which are good for preventing diabetes and heart disease, whether you eat them dry or soak them in gel. . These 5 snack recipes will aid you in weight loss with fun chia seeds.
Vanilla chia seed pudding
This delicious pudding is great for you because it’s packed with calcium for strong bones, healthy muscles and nerve function, as well as blood clotting. It is also high in protein, magnesium and iron.
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A little salt
- Add all ingredients except chia seeds in a small bowl, beat with a whisk until everything is well mixed.
- Taste the mixture and add honey or vanilla extract to suit your taste.
- Add chia seeds and stir well. Then pour the mixture into a glass container, cover, and refrigerate for at least 40 minutes, or better overnight (the hardest part is waiting for the tiny particles to work their magic). This recipe makes 4 servings.
Each serving of pudding has about 170 calories, 6g fat, 20g carbohydrate, 5g fiber. You can reduce your calorie intake by about 30 calories per serving if you use sucralose or stevia in place of honey.
Each serving also provides about 25% of your daily calcium needs, 20% of your daily magnesium and 7% of your iron needs, plus a little alpha-linolenic acid. Add your favorite berries for extra vitamins and minerals, as well as antioxidants.
Note: You can use vanilla yogurt instead of vanilla extract and honey.
Lose weight with chia seeds and fruit and berry smoothies
This smoothie combines blueberries and beets for nutrients and gorgeous color, and the taste is impeccable. This recipe also features oats, yogurt, and chia seeds, so you’ll have protein as well as lots of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. You will need a high-speed blender to make this smoothie.
- 1/2 banana peeled, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 blueberry
- 1 small tangerine
- 1 radish, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup dry oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5-7 stones
- Sliced fruit like peaches and kiwis
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a large glass or bowl and add your favorite nuts and fresh fruit. A large serving of a smoothie like this is the perfect breakfast or snack.
This smoothie has about 300 calories, 13g protein, 9g fiber, 31g sugar (no added sugar) and 6g fat. You’ll also get 8% of your daily need for omega-3 fatty acids, 17% of your daily need for calcium, half of your vitamin C needs and a third of your daily need for both magnesium and folate, and about 1g of the acid. Alpha-linolenic.
Dark chocolate pudding
Who can resist chocolate pudding? This version of chia seeds is high in protein and calcium, plus fiber and omega-3s, antioxidants from cocoa powder and chia seeds.
This pudding is sweetened with maple syrup or honey. Or if you want to cut extra calories, you can use sucralose or stevia.
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup black cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- A little salt
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and beat well with a whisk.
- Pour the mixture into a glass container, cover, and refrigerate for at least 40 minutes, but if you can wait for 1-2 hours, the cake will taste even better.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate, chopped nuts, coconut flakes or granola when serving. This recipe makes 6 servings.
Each serving has about 200 calories, 6g fat, 7g protein, 32g carbohydrate and 8g fiber. You’ll also meet 25% of your daily calcium needs, 30% of your magnesium and 13% of your iron needs, plus about 1g of Alpha-linolenic acid.
Lose weight with chia seeds and lemon juice
This dish is simply flavored water combined with chia seeds. Lemon is probably the most popular flavor. This is a refreshing alternative to plain water, so you can rehydrate and add a bit of good nutrition.
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 or 2 tablespoons lime juice (depending on your taste)
- 1 or 2 tablespoons sweetener. You can use sugar, agave, honey, or any zero-calorie sweetener like stevia or splenda.
- Place the ingredients in the jar and stir until the sweetener is dissolved. Wait at least 20 minutes until the seeds are soft.
- Keep in the refrigerator. You can shake or stir if the particles stick together. This recipe offers two servings, each with 70 calories from chia seeds, and more if you use honey, agave, or sugar.
Raspberry chia seed ice cream
Raspberries are full of antioxidants, as well as several vitamins and minerals. Yogurt adds protein and calcium, making for the perfect combination for a refreshing and healthy dish. You will need a blender and an ice cream mold.
- 2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
- Blend the berries, chia seeds, and honey in a blender until smooth. Pour the mixture into the bowl. Add in the yogurt and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream mold and freeze for at least 5 hours. This recipe makes eight delicious frozen yogurt ice creams.
Each ice cream capsule has about 120 calories, 8g protein, 3g fiber, 2g fat, plus 20% of daily calcium and just under 1mg of Alpha-linolenic acid.
You see, chia seeds can be used in a variety of ways to make a variety of low-calorie snacks that support weight loss. You can also use these chia seed recipes for inspiration to keep getting creative. Best of luck to you and your weight loss goals!
5 Healthy Treats Made With Chia Seeds https://www.verywellfit.com/treats-with-chia-seeds-4053480 Access date: 1/12/2020
Chia Seed Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits https://www.verywellfit.com/chia-seed-nutrition-facts-4165659 Access date: 1/12/2020
Hi everyone, I’m Tony Scotti, an expert in the field of height increase with many years of experience researching and applying height increase methods, and have achieved promising results. I have created increase height blog as a personal blog to share knowledge and experience about what I have learned during the process of improving my own height.