The eat clean diet requires you to combine natural, healthy ingredients, making the diet rich in nutrition and good for health. If you don’t know what food you can choose to start your day with this diet, try these 5 eat clean breakfast recipes that increaseheightblog.com suggests below!
Not only ensuring healthy criteria, eat clean breakfast recipes can be added to most nutritional menus for the purposes of gym, weight loss, etc.
If you like savory or sweet dishes, meat or vegetarian, the dishes below will have the right choice for you!
Recipe for savory dishes for breakfast eat clean
1. Sauteed Brussels sprouts (401 cal)
Stir-fried Brussels sprouts can be made into a vegetarian or a savory dish depending on your diet
Although not a familiar food in Vietnamese cuisine, Brussels sprouts are still a great choice if you want to eat clean. This vegetable can be grilled or eaten with a main dish easily. Brussel sprouts are popular in the cold season because at low temperatures, they will react and create sugars, making the vegetables less bitter.
Brussels sprouts are high in immune-boosting vitamin C, and glucosinolates have anti-cancer properties. Stir-fried Brussels sprouts would be the perfect breakfast or even a low-carb lunch suitable for everyone.
Stir-fried Brussels sprouts ingredients
- 500g brussel sprouts
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 8 – 10 slices of bacon or 1-2 packs of tofu
- 125g chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Some dried chili powder and black pepper (optional)
How to make sauteed Brussels sprouts
- Cut the Brussels sprouts, remove the outer damaged leaves. Finely chop the cabbage with a grater or cut it into thin slices.
- Choose a pan that can be used in the oven. Fry bacon or tofu in a pan until golden brown, remove and cut into small pieces. Add the onion to the pan and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until the onion is soft and golden.
- Continue to add chopped cabbage to the pan. Add in some broth, mustard, apple cider vinegar and black pepper. Cook the mixture for about 6 minutes until the cabbage is cooked through, soft and slightly golden in color. Add the prepared bacon or tofu to the pan, and mix well.
- Sprinkle with parsley or chili and enjoy.
>>> See more: 8 eat clean breakfast dishes that only take a few minutes to make
2. Cauliflower rice with mixed vegetables (238 cal)
Cauliflower rice is a perfect substitute for the main starch in the meal
Cauliflower rice, or cauliflower rice, is perfect for replacing the main carbs in a meal. You can start a new day with cauliflower rice and vegetables such as avocado, cucumber and vegetables to eat clean with an impressive amount of nutrients.
Avocado is a nutritious fruit that provides a large amount of healthy monounsaturated fats, which should be consumed every day to reduce the risk of heart disease. Spinach is also a great green leafy vegetable packed with essential nutrients like vitamins A, C, K, B2, and folate, magnesium and iron. Vitamin K is an important nutrient for bone health and is highest in this vegetable.
Cauliflower rice ingredients
- 120g grated boiled cauliflower
- ½ medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 large handfuls of lettuce and spinach
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sprouts (optional)
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
Ingredients for satay sauce
- Lemon juice, fruit
- 1 teaspoon keto syrup (optional)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter (fine type)
- 165g coconut milk
How to make cauliflower rice:
- Prepare the satay sauce: Mix lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, curry powder and peanut butter together in a small bowl. Add a little more water if the mixture is too thick. Next, pour the mixture into the pan, add the coconut milk and cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly so that the sauce blends and doesn’t burn.
- Place the cauliflower rice and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle the satay sauce on top, mix well and enjoy.
Optional: Add 60g of baked halloumi cheese (+ 200 cal).
3. Tomato stuffed with eggs (148 cal)
Tomato stuffed with eggs is extremely easy to make and still ensures nutrients for the body
Tomatoes are one of the most common sources of lycopene used in many diets. Lycopene is an antioxidant that has many health benefits including reducing the risk of heart disease and cancer. This fruit is also rich in vitamin C, potassium, folate and vitamin K.
Besides, eggs are always an indispensable food for those who exercise or want to eat healthy. Eggs provide a large amount of protein for the body, vitamin B2 and fat. This food is both popular and low-priced, making it easy to use for the eat clean menu every day, especially in the morning.
Ingredients Tomato Stuffed Eggs
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 green onion, chopped
- A little salt and pepper to taste
How to make egg stuffed tomato
- After washing the tomatoes, cut each one in half, remove the inner part of the tomato, then brush with olive oil and season with a little seasoning.
- Crack each egg in turn into a small bowl, then pour just enough into half a tomato.
- Bake the tomatoes in the oven at 200°C for about 20 minutes (if desired, you can sprinkle 24g of parmesan cheese on top, equivalent to +100 cal)
- Garnish with green onions, serve with gluten-free toast or a small salad of your choice.
>>> See more: Slimmer thanks to the eat clean menu to lose weight in 1 week
Sweet recipes for breakfast eat clean
4. Berries Yogurt (238 cal)
You can combine your favorite berries with unsweetened yogurt for a healthy breakfast
Starting a new day with yogurt and fruit is a great choice to replenish energy and nutrients naturally.
Yogurt contains many vitamins and probiotics that are good for the intestinal flora, protect the health of bones and teeth, prevent digestive problems, and improve the immune system effectively. Low-fat yogurts are also a good source of protein for weight loss diets.
In this recipe, combining yogurt and berries for breakfast will help you get a significant amount of fiber and antioxidants to give your body a perfect kick-start.
Ingredients for berry yogurt
- 250g unsweetened yogurt
- 150g optional berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, etc.)
- 20g chestnuts or almonds
- A few mint leaves for garnish
How to make berry yogurt
Put all ingredients in a bowl, glass or small jar. Mix well and garnish with mint leaves on top. You can keep it in the fridge for a few days.
5. Peanut butter chia seed pudding (232 cal)
Try starting your day with a protein and energizing peanut butter chia seed pudding
Peanut butter chia seed pudding can be applied not only in the morning but also suitable for snacks and other meals of the day for the eat clean diet. This dish is very nutritious thanks to the large amount of healthy ingredients.
Chia seeds are rich in fiber and antioxidants, and also provide omega-3 fatty acids and protein. Peanut butter also provides protein and healthy fats.
- 250g milk (optional)
- 65g peanut butter (fine type)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
How to make pudding
- Use a blender to blend the milk and peanut butter. Pour the mixture into a bowl, add the chia seeds and stir well. Then, cover with cling film and refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Stir the pudding before serving. You can serve it with honey, whipped cream or chocolate chips. Store pudding in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
increaseheightblog.com has suggested you 5 eat clean breakfast recipes including both savory and sweet dishes, ensuring to satisfy your preferences every day if you want to eat healthier. In particular, the sweet dishes are preserved for a long time and can be used for both main meals and snacks, so you can apply them more often in the menu!
Hi everyone, I’m Tony Scotti, an expert in the field of height increase with many years of experience researching and applying height increase methods, and have achieved promising results. I have created increase height blog as a personal blog to share knowledge and experience about what I have learned during the process of improving my own height.