Printed cake is an indispensable dish on Tet holiday in many provinces and cities. However, many people often worry about the problem of whether eating printed cake is fat?
Banh in is an indispensable traditional cake of Hue people every Tet to spring. However, a printed cake is made from glutinous rice flour, tapioca flour with mung bean paste, sugar, etc., causing many people to worry about calories.
How many calories are in the cake?
You need to understand the calorie count
Food is always the top concern in every meal. With the diversity and richness of today’s cuisine, many people have fallen into a calorie surplus. Especially with traditional cakes with recipes from thousands of years ago, this situation is more and more popular. Printed cakes are no exception. That’s why the Calorie calculation in each serving of cake is always interested by many people.
According to research and evaluation of nutritionists according to the recipe, the calories in the ingredients for making 7 printed cakes are:
- 600g glutinous rice flour contains 582 kcal
- 40g tapioca powder contains 150 kcal
- 550g sugar contains 2123 kcal
So total calories to make 7 pcs is 2855 kcal. So on average, a cake printed about 120g will provide 406 kcal. In other words, the calories a cake provides is equivalent to about 2 hours of housework.
Therefore, if you are trying to lose weight or control weight, the daily use needs special attention. Eating this food a lot will definitely cause an excess of calories. This is one of the direct causes of obesity.
Is it fat to eat printed cake?
With its calorie content and ingredients, it is certain that eating printed cake will cause an excess of calories. Because it contains a large amount of starch and sugar. Therefore, it is not good for health, especially for patients with diabetes, heart disease and obesity.
According to nutritionists, the main cause of obesity is an unhealthy and scientific diet. Sugary foods are not only harmful to health, but they also affect metabolism. Specifically, it will accelerate this process of the body and reduce the ability to burn fat. Especially trans fats are found in processed foods and baked goods. Other cakes or even printed cakes have the risk of causing obesity if not consumed healthily.
With the recent calorie analysis, you certainly have your own answer. Controlling your eating will help you not gain weight. However, there are also ways to help limit the accumulation of unnecessary calories or fat. To eat delicious, not fat, it is very important to learn carefully how to eat.
How to eat printed cake without worrying about excess calories
Tips to enjoy the cake without worrying about gaining weight
According to nutritionists, the average calorie intake to maintain an adult woman’s weight is about 2,000 calories per day. If you want to lose about 0.5 kg per week, the calorie requirement per day is 1,500 calories. Adult men need 500 calories more than women. Therefore, if you want to eat fat-free cake, the secret is a scientific diet, without excess calories.
You can eat banh in at any time, but this cake is usually popular mainly during Tet. To make sure you don’t have excess calories that cause obesity, you need to weigh them in the right amount for the rest of the dishes on the menu.
If you do not know how to plan a scientific meal with printed cake, you can refer to the following menu:
- Breakfast: 1 egg sandwich or 1 bowl of noodle soup/vermicelli/pho with chicken or beef (270 kcal)
- Snack: 1/2 cake with about 60g and 1 cup of green tea (200 kcal)
- Lunch: Pan-fried chicken breast with lemon flavor and vegetables or 1 small bowl of rice with 100g of boiled meat and vegetables (600 kcal)
- Snack: 1/2 apple or 1 box of unsweetened yogurt (50kcal)
- Dinner: Weight loss salad or Pan-fried chicken breast with lemon flavor served with sweet potatoes and vegetables or 1 small bowl of rice with boiled meat and vegetables (600 kcal)
How to make a simple printed cake
In addition to the traditional way of making green bean cakes, you can try making other unique flavors. The calories in these cakes are not too big, so you can rest assured.
Different ways of making will bring a variety of different flavors. This is a way to help you refresh your food every day so you can invite family and friends.
Glutinous flour printed cake
Glutinous rice cake is a traditional cake with ingredients including:
- 100g cooked glutinous rice flour
- 100g white granulated sugar
- 50g water
- Finely ground sugar, roasted white sesame seeds, golden roasted peanuts 1 tablespoon each
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 4 teaspoons grapefruit essential oil
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Fresh ginger and pineapple 2 – 3 slices each
The steps include:
- Roasting the flour: Put the glutinous rice flour and pandan leaves in a roasting pan with medium heat until the pandan leaves turn green, turn off the heat and let the glutinous rice cool.
- Cook sugar water: put sugar in filtered water on the stove and stir with a spoon until the sugar is soft. Then add lemon juice, ginger and grapefruit essential oil and turn off the heat. Continue stirring to combine all ingredients.
- Mix flour: Put the roasted glutinous rice flour into the pot of sugar water, leaving a little to make the flour. Then mix well until the powder is completely absorbed into the sugar water. Knead the dough until it is smooth and does not fall out.
- Close the mold: Cover the mold with flour first, then add the flour mixture and squeeze it with your hands to shape it. Next, mix together peanuts, sesame, sugar and cinnamon powder to make the dough and place on top of the dough. Then add a layer of dough on top, cover the mold and press firmly to make the dough stick. Keep the whole cake in the mold for a few hours to fix. Then take out the cake and enjoy.
Cake with green bean paste
Printed cakes with different types of fillings
Green bean cake is not only delicious but also beneficial for health thanks to the effect of green beans. Materials to be prepared include:
- 500g glutinous rice flour
- 700g white granulated sugar
- 160ml filtered water
- 210g green beans
- 100g diced squash or jam
- 2 teaspoons grapefruit essential oil
- Fresh orange juice teaspoon
- Fresh lemon juice teaspoon
- Cook water: Put the prepared white granulated sugar in a pot of water and bring to a boil, then turn off the heat. Then add lemon juice and grapefruit essential oil and stir well to combine ingredients.
- Make green bean filling: Choose fresh green beans, then wash and soak for about 4-5 hours. Then take out the beans and put them in the pot, add water and simmer until the beans are cooked. Next, use a blender to puree and smooth the beans. Add 200g of sugar and squash jam to the island and cook on low heat until the cake is thick, then turn off the heat.
- Mix the dough: put the cake powder in the cooked sugar water and mix well for 5 minutes so that the sugar and flour blend together.
- Close the mold: close the mold according to the order of flour, green bean paste, powder. After each layer, you need to use your hands to compress the dough to stick together. After completing 3 layers, keep the cake in the mold for about 30 minutes to 1 hour, then remove and enjoy.
Coconut printed cake
This is a printed cake that is loved by many people thanks to the taste of coconut. Raw materials include:
- 500g glutinous rice flour or cake flour
- 200g grated fresh coconut
- 500g white granulated sugar
- 200ml filtered water
- 5-7 pandan leaves
- Grapefruit essential oil 2 teaspoons
- Lemon juice 1/4 teaspoon
How to make the cake with coconut filling:
- Roasting powder: Put the flour and pandan leaves into the pan to roast evenly. When you see the dough turns moss green, turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Cook sugar water: put filtered water and prepared sugar in a pot, then simmer and stir well. Bring the mixture to a boil until the sugar turns into fibers, then turn off the heat. Then add grapefruit essential oil and lemon juice and mix well.
- Make coconut filling: put grated coconut in a pan and stir-fry on low heat, then add 50g of granulated sugar, a little salt to cook with. Stir well and quickly until the coconut is completely drained of steam.
- Mixing dough: Similar to how to make green bean cake. Put the roasted flour into the pot of sugar water and knead the dough. Note, you need to do it evenly until the flour is mixed with the sugar. Should keep a little flour to make shirt powder.
- Close the mold: Use the remaining powder to sprinkle evenly into the mold. Cover the mold with the lid and press the dough firmly to shape the cake without cracking. Then keep the cake in the mold for about 20-30 minutes, then take it out and enjoy.
Notes when making printed cakes
Cake and tea are the perfect “couple”
To make the desired printed cakes, the choice of mold is extremely important. Along with that in the process of closing the mold, you also need to squeeze your hands tightly to avoid breakage. Besides, you can also choose your favorite shaped piercings to create a variety of shapes. It is recommended to use leftover glutinous flour to make the dough, that will make it easier to remove from the mold.
If you make too many and can’t use them all, you can keep them in the refrigerator. Use cling film to preserve food. In particular, it should only be stored for a maximum of 3 days to ensure quality.
Note when using is the best way to enjoy delicious food without worrying about fat. Therefore, you need to learn more about this type of cake as well as how to use it. Different methods will bring different results.
After placing the printed cake on a plate, you can add a pot of green tea to sip. The flavor of the tea blended with the flavor of the cake will create a perfect whole. It not only helps you relax but also supports the digestive system very well. Don’t worry too much about calories, with a scientific weight loss menu you can fully enjoy this attractive cake.
How many calories are in the cake? Will Lieu eat cake in fat? http://giammoantoan.info/banh-in-bao-nhieu-calorie/ Accessed date 31/12/2020
3 ways to make printed cakes for Tet holiday with more meaning https://hellobacsi.com/an-uong-tinh-manh/cong-thuc-nau-an-tot-cho-suc-khoe/cach-lam-banh-in / Accessed date December 31, 2020
Hi everyone, I’m Tony Scotti, an expert in the field of height increase with many years of experience researching and applying height increase methods, and have achieved promising results. I have created increase height blog as a personal blog to share knowledge and experience about what I have learned during the process of improving my own height.