Walking to lose weight and how to eat is something that attracts the attention of many people who choose this type of exercise. Therefore, in this article, increaseheightblog.com will help you build a diet and exercise that is best for you.
Studies have shown that the effectiveness of weight loss is not solely based on exercise. You need to find the right balance between exercise and diet.
Keep track of your daily calorie intake & use
The basic rule of weight loss is that you need to eat fewer calories than you burn each day. To lose 1 kg/week, you should make sure your calorie intake is 500 calories less than your calorie burn. Depending on your height, age and activity level, exercise regimens also vary.
Use the diary to calculate your daily calorie intake
The best way for you to determine your daily calorie intake is to use a diary. Keep track of your diet by recording all the foods you eat in a diary.
You can write it down on paper or use supporting applications. These applications will help you calculate the amount of calories that you have consumed.
This is a very effective way for you to rebalance your energy intake and expended energy. From there, you will know how many calories you need to reduce in your diet. Or how to increase the intensity of exercise to burn all the calories loaded into the body.
Build a healthy diet
How to eat to lose weight by walking? To know how you need to eat, you should build yourself a healthy diet. This mode needs to be suitable for your fitness as well as the intensity of your training.
At the same time, you should choose foods rich in nutrients and lower in calories. These foods need to meet all the nutrients that the body needs. These nutrients include protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals.
1. Choose a diet that suits your body’s needs
Depending on the condition of each person, you can consider how many calories are appropriate:
1200 calorie per day diet
- 85g lean meat to provide protein
- 113g cereal, mostly whole grains
- 3/2 bowl of vegetables with a variety of greens
- 1 cup fruit, preferably low-sugar berries
- 2 to 3 cups whole or low-fat milk
Diet 1400 calories per day
- More than 100g of lean meat
- 150g cereal with a variety of whole grains
- 1 to 2 bowls of greens
- 1 cup of fruit
- 2 to 3 cups whole or low-fat milk
1600 calorie per day diet
- 150g lean meat
- 150g whole grains
- 2 bowls of greens
- 1/2 cup whole fruit
- 3 cups whole or low-fat fresh milk
2. Good food group for pedestrians
A repetitive diet can make you bored. Here are some equivalent foods to help you enrich your menu every day:
- Protein: In addition to lean meat, you can replace it with other foods such as lean meat, poultry or seafood with the same volume. Along with that 28.34g of protein will be equivalent to 1 egg, 1 tablespoon nut butter, 1/4 cup cooked beans.
- Cereals: 28.34g of instant cereal is equivalent to a slice of bread, 1/2 cup of rice or pasta.
- Fruit: you can replace 1 cup of fresh fruit with 1/2 cup of dried fruit.
- Milk: in addition to raw milk, you can replace it with whole soy milk or low-sugar yogurt. Or 1 cup of whole milk will be equivalent to more than 40g of natural cheese.
Changing nutritional foods will help you feel better
Ideal time between meals of the day
The time interval between meals should also be carefully calculated. Because they will decide to suppress your hunger.
Avoid situations where you are exhausted or can’t control your appetite. Depending on your condition and needs, you can choose to eat 3 or 5 meals a day. However, if you eat less or more often, you also need to control the amount of calories you eat.
The time interval between meals should also be carefully calculated
Besides, you need to pay attention to the diet before and after exercise. A pre-workout snack will help fuel your physical activity. And after each training session, a meal will help you replenish nutrients for the body to recover and grow. If you have any health problems, you should consult a specialist to have the most suitable diet for you.
To maintain health and healthy body, in addition to adequate nutrition for your body, you should build a scientific exercise and sports regimen. Download the increaseheightblog.com app to schedule a workout with professional coaches, check in at more than 100 clubs/gyms, or join thousands of classes with just one touch. Try and experience the wonderful thing that increaseheightblog.com brings to you.
Walking weight loss how to get effective? https://www.verywellfit.com/eating-less-how-to-walk-for-weight-loss-3432703 Updated date 13/10/2020
Hi everyone, I’m Tony Scotti, an expert in the field of height increase with many years of experience researching and applying height increase methods, and have achieved promising results. I have created increase height blog as a personal blog to share knowledge and experience about what I have learned during the process of improving my own height.