Uncontrollable weight gain is always the most worrying problem of women. Don’t worry, let’s find out with increaseheightblog.com about the secrets to help avoid weight gain.
It doesn’t matter how old you are, as long as you regularly eat more calories than you need, you will easily gain weight. However, there are certain times in life when the probability of being overweight increases unwelcomely. Let’s start with increaseheightblog.com from the university days!
Curse “Freshman 15”
“Freshman 15” is a phrase that haunts most freshmen, especially international students from Vietnam to America, Europe, and Australia. This is the phenomenon of gaining 15 pounds (almost 7kg) in just the first year of college.
Everyone knows that college is an exciting time for young people, which is also when people tend to gain weight. According to research from Cornell University (USA), the average freshman gains more than 4kg in the first 12 weeks.
You think in college days, I will live a healthy and beautiful life like this…
In fact, you will most likely gain weight this way
For many freshmen, the temptation to snack on food fuels the habit of piling up food in their dorm rooms, leading to binge eating. Another reason for this phenomenon is reduced physical activity, and the association of school time with snack time. In addition, changing habits and foods, such as Asian students going to Europe and eating too much European food, also makes you gain weight rapidly.
Tips to avoid “Freshman 15” situation
- Pay attention to portion sizes: choose salads, healthy greens, lean meats, and wholemeal bread. Limit chips, sugary sodas, cakes, and fried foods.
- Stock up on healthy snacks: don’t buy large bags of greasy potatoes, tortillas or cheese muffins. If you have a refrigerator, you can buy more fresh fruit.
- Opt for whole grain crackers, rice crackers: If your choices are high-calorie and low-nutrient foods, buy a small bag that’s just enough for one serving. This allows you to both choose your favorite snacks and control your calorie intake.
- Choose healthy drinks: Soda does not carry any nutritional value, except for the huge amount of sugar loaded into the body. Instead, drink a glass or two of plain water between meals.
- Exercise: Time to study is important, but it is also important to keep the body from being passive. No need to go to the gym or do heavy exercises, you just need basic movements with moderate intensity to have a healthy body.
- Walk for at least 30 minutes 5 days a week. It’s the best way to keep your body active and burn calories at the same time.
Weight gain with a couple
The next life event that gives you a chance to gain a few extra pounds is when you get married or move in with your partner. Most recently married people are healthier than single people, but there are exceptions to being overweight. Why is that?
Pay attention to the gentlemen who have just been married, you will see that the guys often “give up” more. Don’t forget to take care of your body, because marriage must make you more beautiful in every way
The reason comes from the reduction of outdoor physical activity, instead staying at home and curling up on the sofa together watching movies or sipping a glass of wine. In addition, once you find a life partner, many of you no longer feel the need to pay too much attention to your appearance or weight.
Another reason is that you now have delicious family meals. Who can be skinny after getting married?
The secret to avoiding weight gain after going home together
- Step away from the comfy sofa: Make time for physical activities you can both do. You can both walk or jog for at least 30 minutes 5 days a week.
- Invite each other to the gym: Almost very few people go to the gym with their “other half”. But you can register to practice with PT or yoga teacher of increaseheightblog.com at your home. So the two do not need to go far and can still practice hard together every day.
- Choose healthy, low-calorie foods and be careful with portion sizes at each meal. Replace meals with large salad bowls several times a week, avoiding fried foods and high-calorie desserts.
- Encourage each other with words or sweet kisses instead of candy or food.
- Take a cooking class together and learn how to prepare healthy, delicious meals at home. Share a cooking plan to maintain a healthy diet together.
Instead of being “fat” together, let’s be slim together in happiness, friends!
Uncontrollable weight gain during pregnancy
Weight gain during pregnancy is inevitable and it usually takes about a year or more after giving birth for you to return to your previous weight. If your eating habits change during your 9 months of pregnancy, you may have to adjust them back to stay at a healthy weight.
During pregnancy, you can gain from 5-25kg. Take good control of a healthy pregnancy diet to gain weight under control!
Tips to lose weight after pregnancy
- Breastfeeding: Mothers who breastfeed tend to lose weight faster than mothers who don’t.
- Postpartum exercise: D(This is essential to reach the pre-baby fitness level.
- Choose nutrient-dense foods like fruits, vegetables, lean meats, nuts or legumes to provide your body with the calories it needs.
- Stay away from junk food and high-calorie snacks: Remember that you are your child’s eating model.
- Don’t expect too much in a short time: The supermodel can give birth to a baby and get back in shape in 1-2 months. We can absolutely do it, just with a little longer time. Be patient!
- Take it easy and don’t pressure yourself: It can take up to a year to get back to your previous weight, so stay in the mood and don’t give up.
Gain weight during the holidays
Tet and festivals are the time when we tend to gain 1-2kg. That’s not a lot, but it’s accumulated year after year. Many people indulge themselves and think “It’s okay, I have a whole year to lose weight again”, but why not start taking care of your body from January and maintain it throughout the holidays? ?
Tet and some food-related festivals like Mid-Autumn Festival are easy to cause weight gain
Tips to avoid weight gain during the holiday season:
- Snack on healthy foods before the party to avoid overeating.
- Do not move around the buffet table (buffet) because the appeal from the image to the taste of the dishes is too great.
- Continue your exercise program. If you still choose to treat yourself well by eating, you should increase the time you exercise each day to burn more calories.
- Check the consumption of alcoholic beverages. Alcoholic drinks contain more calories than you think. At the same time, high alcohol levels also deplete thiamin (vitamin B1) and folate (vitamin B9) in the body.
- Make sure to provide enough water for the body. When choosing unhealthy drinks (soft drinks, beer, etc.), make sure to add a few glasses of filtered water in between.
- Add healthy foods to your party menu at home. Colorful vegetables and fruits are suitable for the festive atmosphere, and are both delicious and healthy.
- Don’t add dipping sauces or sauces as they add a lot of calories and should be eaten in small portions for dessert.
Weight gain in middle age
Middle age begins at the age of 41 and this is the time when you are most susceptible to being attracted to everything around. At this time, the children have grown up and can be independent. Your work as well as your career goals have been achieved, and life (physical activities) begins to slow down.
A slower pace of life is good, but that doesn’t mean physical activity should be cut back. You shouldn’t even start snacking. Obesity in middle age can lead to chronic health problems like heart disease, obesity and dementia later in life. If you’re already overweight or obese, it’s time to lose weight because the rest of your life depends on it.
Middle age can be an “overweight nightmare” for many people. Are you ready to cope?
Tips to avoid uncontrolled weight gain in middle age:
- Stay physically active: Exercise not only burns calories but also prevents muscle atrophy. The bigger the muscles, the more calories they burn.
- Weight loss diary: If you are experiencing overweight or obesity, it is time to get more serious about your weight. Start with a weight loss diary to track your daily meals.
- Get help: If you’re not sure what to eat right, consult a nutritionist or weight loss consultant.
- Eat at home: As the kids get older and cooking is no longer a big deal, you’ll notice your rate of eating out increases. People who do not eat at home are often at high risk of gaining weight.
- Consider portion sizes and make positive healthy choices. Share a meal or just eat half and take it home if you don’t finish it all.
- Continue your quest for nutrient-dense food choices.
- Eat at least 5 vegetables or fruits every day.
- Eat fish and lean meat.
- Enjoy healthy nuts like almonds or walnuts.
- Choose whole grains. Avoid greasy, fried, and sugary foods and minimize junk food.
When you turn middle age, your mother has entered menopause. Make a plan to eat, exercise to maintain a healthy weight for both you and your mother, friends!
Weight gain during menopause
Menopause is a time of change, both physically and mentally. Many women have trouble with weight gain during this period. Exercise is important for the body to function, maintain a healthy weight, and keep bones strong.
Take a nutritional supplement such as soybeans, broccoli or cauliflower – they reduce the risk of breast cancer. Staying at a healthy weight also reduces your risk of heart disease or obesity.
Adding soy to the diet during perimenopause and menopause
Tips to avoid weight gain out of control during menopause:
- As always, choose healthy foods, while paying attention to the amount consumed.
- Calorie needs decrease with age. But if you don’t combine calorie restriction and increased activity, you’ll still gain weight out of control.
- Making a few changes to your diet and foods can be a great solution to menopausal discomfort.
- Fortify fruits and vegetables, combined with a healthy dietary supplement with soybeans, red clover (also known as red clover, flowering plant in the legume family), vitamin B6, vitamin E and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Supplementing calcium with vitamin D helps keep bones strong. You should start taking calcium supplements long before you enter menopause.
All of the above tips help you avoid uncontrolled weight gain, suitable for all ages and stages in life. Following these suggestions will help you stay healthy, happy, and physically strong. Besides, do not forget to combine with a serious and inspiring exercise regimen. With inspiration and motivation, you can persevere.
If you need a boost to establish a healthy, scientific exercise regimen that’s right for you, you can sign up to work out with a tech coach from increaseheightblog.com for at least 3-6 months.
The Most Common Times People Gain Weight in Life https://www.verywellfit.com/common-lifetime-events-and-weight-gain-2506732 Access date: April 1, 2020
Hi everyone, I’m Tony Scotti, an expert in the field of height increase with many years of experience researching and applying height increase methods, and have achieved promising results. I have created increase height blog as a personal blog to share knowledge and experience about what I have learned during the process of improving my own height.