Queen Cable Car in Bai Chay, Ha Long city, Quang Ninh impressed visitors when winning 2 records Guinness world: The cable car has the world’s largest capacity cabin with a capacity of 230 people and Cable car with the highest cable pole in the world with a height of 188.88m.
The length of this cable system is 2,222m, belonging to the entertainment complex Sun World Halong Complex Group Sun Group. The cable car system starts from Bai Chay beach, crosses Cua Luc, Bai Chay bridge and ends at the hill Three Passes at Hon Gai, Ha Long.
The Queen Cable Car is like a double-decker bus that takes visitors to admire the World Heritage Ha Long Bay from above with a wide view.
The Queen Cable Car is also the only cable car route in the world with only 2 cabins. Travel time is only about 5 minutes. The total capacity can be up to 2,000 guests/hour.
Going on the Queen’s cable car, visitors have the opportunity to admire the harmonious poetic scenery between mountains and sea, between water and rocks. The cable route will take you to explore Ba Deo Amusement Park with a Ferris wheel Sun Wheel the highest in Vietnam, along with the wax museum of Vietnam and other interesting games.
A different experience with the Queen Cable Car
When buying tickets for Queen’s cable car, visitors can enjoy more attractive entertainment services on Ba Deo hill such as:
– Sun Wheel with a height of 214m, including 64 cabins, designed and built by a Japanese corporation. This is one of the two largest rotations in Vietnam. One round takes about 15 minutes to help visitors admire the majestic panorama of Ha Long from above.
– Samurai slide is one of the most attractive games here. Visitors will experience the feeling of adventure and nature discovery on Ba Deo hill.
– Kidoland children’s play area It will be a paradise not to be missed for children. Here, the children will have fun with attractive games such as: ball house, tube slide, obstacle course…
– Japanese Garden – Zen Garden located around the Mystic Castle. Visitors can admire the Japanese-style landscapes: Koi pond, Hac Tung tree, Arhat conifer, Mount Fuji.
– Arcade Zone Game is a video game zone with modern games that bring visitors moments of relaxation and stress relief with friends and relatives.
– Moonlight Water Puppet Theater with water puppet shows simulating Vietnamese life and culture.
– Bonsai house is the quintessence of Japanese architecture recreated under the talented hands of artisans. Here, guests will be immersed in a peaceful relaxing space.
See also: The world’s longest 1-wire cable car