You think vegetarian keto dishes for weight loss will be fussy and take time in the kitchen? Try the following ideas!
The vegetarian keto diet (vegan keto) is a combination of the two keto and vegan (vegan) diets. Both of these diets have many health and weight benefits.
When following a vegetarian keto diet, you must reduce your carbohydrate intake significantly and reduce the replacement of carbohydrates with healthy fats and vegan protein sources.
You may be wondering if you have anything left to eat with these two diets. Don’t worry, because we’ll help you find the right keto vegetarian dishes. You will find this “2 in 1” diet is not difficult and monotonous at all.
Vegetarian keto menu to lose weight for a week
Although this regimen may seem very restrictive, you can still build up a variety of meals. Here is a sample one-week menu for the keto diet:
- Breakfast: “keto porridge” made from whole grain oats with fatty coconut milk, ground flaxseed, chia seeds, and unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Lunch: Low-carbohydrate vegetable soup and vegan ice cream.
- Dinner: Cauliflower rice
sauteed with tofu.
- Grated Cauliflower Substitute for Rice
- Breakfast: Tofu with cheese and vegan butter
Lunch: Zucchini noodles (**) with walnut sauce and vegan cheese.
Dinner: Braised walnuts with bell peppers, served with vegan cheese and sliced avocado.
- Made from nuts
- (**) Shredded zucchini as a substitute for noodles
Lunch: Coconut ice cream and cauliflower soup.
- Dinner: Shirataki noodles
- with mushrooms and vegan Alfredo sauce.
Noodles made from nectarines come from Japan, known as “divine” noodles for weight loss.
- Chia seed pudding
- Breakfast: Full-fat coconut yogurt topped with nuts and unsweetened shredded coconut.
Lunch: Tofu, vegetables and coconut curry.
- Dinner: Cauliflower crust pizza with non-starchy veggies and vegan cheese.
- Breakfast: Tofu with vegetarian cheese sauce, mushrooms and spinach.
Lunch: Vegetable salad and tofu with avocado sauce.
- Dinner: Eggplant lasagna made with vegan cheese.
- Breakfast: Vegetarian keto smoothie with full-fat coconut milk, almond butter, cocoa powder, and vegan protein powder.
Lunch: Vegetable and tofu salad with avocado sauce.
Dinner: Fried cauliflower rice.
Breakfast: Coconut almond pudding.
Lunch: Green salad with avocado, vegan cheese, non-starchy vegetables, and pumpkin seeds.
Suggest attractive vegetarian keto dishes
Vegetarian keto salad with avocado sauce
Green salad is an indispensable dish in any diet. This is also a dish that can be easily adjusted to suit all needs. The salad of greens, cucumbers, and shredded carrots with sliced almonds and sesame topped with a fatty avocado sauce is great.
Appetizer with vegetarian keto spring rolls
You can easily prepare this pure Vietnamese dish. The spring roll filling is a combination of shredded cabbage, carrots, and onions that are mixed with toasted sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper to taste like spring rolls. And the main part of the vegetarian keto spring rolls are mushrooms to replace meat.
Appetizer with vegetarian keto spring rolls
Green vegetable soup
You can roast broccoli, cauliflower, and mushrooms, and then make a soup. Mushroom soup will give you a huge amount of nutrients in every spoon. This dish is also fridge-friendly, so you can make a big batch to prepare for the days when you want a quick and convenient vegan keto treat.
Grilled radish with soy sauce and sesame
Radishes are low in carbohydrates, so if you’re looking for vegan keto recipes, you should take advantage of them, in addition to salad dressings. When cooked, radishes will have a sweeter taste. Soy sauce will bring out the Asian flavor. You just need to bake the sliced radish for 20 minutes, then brush with a mixture of soy sauce and sesame, and then bake for another 5 minutes.
For this recipe, you’ll grill broccoli and collard greens with a homemade keto teriyaki sauce. Pro tip: Make extra sauces to stir-fry other vegetables, mix with rice, or make a salad.
To make the “divine” teriyaki sauce, mix the ingredients including 1 cup soy sauce, ½ cup sesame oil, 2 tablespoons sugar (the zero-calorie variety if you can find it), 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon onion powder, ½ teaspoon of ginger, 1 teaspoon of roasted sesame seeds.
Then simmer the mixture, reduce the heat and stir until the sauce begins to thicken. To prepare the vegetables, wash the bok choy thoroughly and cut each stalk in half lengthwise. Drizzle sesame oil and sprinkle salt over each leaf.
Cut the broccoli into pieces, wash, coat with sauce and place on a baking tray for 10 minutes.
Place the collard greens on the tray and bake for another 10-15 minutes (because the cabbage cooks faster than the broccoli). Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Dessert with peanut butter chocolate
- Here’s a low-carb, high-fat combination that never gets old: Peanut butter and chocolate. These chocolate-covered peanut butter patties are sure to make you feel more appetizing than regular diet foods.
- See more:
- 4 savory dishes for vegetarian breakfast
- Other weight loss vegetarian keto snack ideas
- Try these vegan-friendly snacks to control cravings between meals:
- Sliced cucumber with vegan cream cheese
- Snack bar made with nuts and coconut rice
- Coconut and Cocoa Smoothies
- Avocado smoothie
- Mixed nuts and unsweetened coconut rice
- Desiccated Coconut
Roasted pumpkin seeds
Celery with almond butter
Coconut milk yogurt with chopped almonds
Vegan Cheese Olives
Guacamole and sliced bell pepperCoconut ice cream with strawberry Above are vegetarian keto dishes that can help you lose weight. Hope you get the results you want quickly.Reference sourceVegan Keto Diet Guide: Benefits, Foods and Sample Menu https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/vegan-keto-diet Accessed: 1/10/2020Vegan Recipes That Prove There’s More to the Keto Diet Than Bacon https://www.shape.com/healthy-eating/healthy-recipes/vegan-keto-recipes Accessed: 1/10/2020
Hi everyone, I’m Tony Scotti, an expert in the field of height increase with many years of experience researching and applying height increase methods, and have achieved promising results. I have created increase height blog as a personal blog to share knowledge and experience about what I have learned during the process of improving my own height.